42six is seeking a passionate user interface designer to join our growing, unique user-centric development environment. Our UI designers create user interfaces that take advantage of the newest technologies as well as mobile devices and tablets. If you desire fascinating work, seek to tackle the hardest of visual communication challenges, and are truly driven, we challenge you to apply. Here are some examples of 42six projects:
- Big, data-analytical platforms that combine petabytes of data with advanced analytics. Our analytics range from advanced graph theory, predictive analysis, latent semantic index, to trend analysis and more. We’re limited only by our ideas and understanding of how data can be combined to paint a picture of our world. We then combine this advanced data-processing system with an insightful and intuitive user experience to deliver a full solution to our customer.
- Data-collection platforms that understand users’ work flows for specific activities and gather data throughout the work flow. This technique, when combined with real-time alerting, enhances the user’s ability to make accurate and timely decisions. As always, we give equal attention to the user experience to develop a complete system.
- Multiplayer gaming systems used to train both tactical skill sets and strategic decision-making. We combine some of the most advanced simulation engines in the industry with our applications and our understanding of the customer environment to build the most relevant training systems possible.
- Creating user experiences for current and proposed applications.
- Creating fresh and clean UI design concepts for applications and web sites.
- Converting your designs into fully compliant HTML and CSS files.
- Working closely with highly technical development teams and product owners.
- Supporting business development initiatives.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED:
- We prefer an associates or bachelor’s degree in UI design or web site design, but we understand that sometimes experience is the best teacher.
- Requires an active security clearance and/or the ability to attain a clearance.
- Fluent in HTML 4 and CSS.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite 5.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and a desire to stay ahead-of-the-curve by learning new emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Knowledge of 508 Compliance
- Knowledge of building apps and websites for mobile devices
We are looking for an open-minded team player who is seeking to tackle the hardest of visual communication challenges. If you also are a curious and fun-seeking person interested in working in a close-knit boutique-style setting, with highly talented people, this could be the right position for you.
Click here to apply
or email me email@example.com